1. Only players who received a private invitation can belong to 'FairyTail' clan. The clan allows an open recruitment (recruitment Forum section) in particular circumstances established by clan's Leader.
2. Every race, notion, religion and nationality is equal in the Clan.
3. Every aggressive and antisocial behaviour will be noted. Notorious acts will result in player's removal or suspension.
4. Every member's duty is to report incidents described in point 3 of the Scroll of Rules to the Officers and/or Leader of the clan - directly in the game and on the forum (along with necessary evidence).
5. The minimum amount of points required by the end of season is set to 333 333 xp.
6. The law of equivalent exchange is valid when the maximum number of members is reached but an opportunity to transfer a player of higher skill arise.
The contribution and hard work for the benefit of the Clan always pays off. In special cases, established by the Leader, a player can remain in ranks of our organization, but his temporary transfer will be in the Academy FairyTail.
7. The main goal of 'FairyTail' is to provide you some fun. However, in order to have fun, the 'rules of good game', commitment and achevments (that we all fight for) are needed. We assume that the basis of any success lays in communication and skill perfecting – members are encouraged to use clan's communication channels (Discord).